Want to join our team? Please scroll down on our page for available positions.
To apply for any of the available positions listed here please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing Executive Role
We have a vacancy for a Purchasing Executive to join our team. The role is to provide Technical Admin Support to the Materials Procurement and Production function. It also involves assisting with e-commerce activities and Customer Support Services.
The role is to handle the flow of spare parts requests and orders from our customers/technical repair team to/from our suppliers while ensuring accuracy and detail of information. It includes sourcing new suppliers, obtaining pricing and availability from suppliers, clarifying technical and commercial issues, ordering and expediting parts and creating related documentation. Ideally the role will suit a person who is technically minded and a strong administrator.
Take spare parts requirements from our customers and in house repair center requests and
- Send requisitions to the appropriate suppliers
- Communicate and conclude points of clarification between Suppliers/Customers/Engineering Team
- Prepare quotes, pricing and terms with the customer
- Place the direct orders to procure and source the agreed materials
- Expedite overdue items with suppliers, couriers and customers
- Be technically competent to ensure appropriate product is ordered on time
- Prepare supplier/customer reports and perform general administration as required.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Have experience in a Technical Services Procurement role
- Have excellent administration and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is required
- Be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision/managing and be able to apply common sense to solve problems effectively
- Have Strong Computer Applications (MS office, Web Portals, Online Procurement)
- Be familiar with general Commercial Best Practices in a Technical Procurement Operation
- Has a Technical Qualification.
This Role would be of interest to persons who are comfortable working in a Technical Environment, have strong Administration Skills and are looking for an opportunity to develop their career within a Professional Technical Services Company. Genuine Opportunities to Grow and Develop with Training provided.
Electronics Bench Repair Technician
We are looking for suitably experienced Electronic/Electrical persons to join our technical team working on the bench debugging, repairing & testing a broad variety of Electrical/Electronic equipment. The Equipment typically ranges from Power Supplies (SMP’s) and Power Inverters to Servo Drives/Motors, Digital & Analog Circuit Boards, PLC Controllers and various other pieces of Industrial Electronic equipment.
This is hands on component level work requiring solid Debug knowledge, expertise and strong rework skills and experience.
This is a great opportunity to
- Join a growing team of like minded technical professionals
- Utilize and develop professional hands-on electronics skills
- Enjoy continuously changing & interesting work on leading edge technologies
- Receive an excellent remuneration package
- Great opportunity to grow and personally develop
- Have good Written and oral English
- Have several years working on the bench doing Component Level Debug/repair
- Be capable of soldering SMT and PTH to IPC standards
- Knowledgeable & competent in repair of SMPS and Power Electronics
- Have hands on knowledge of Variable Speed & Servo Drives/Motors
- Practically minded and enjoy working with hands on electronics
- Be comfortable using power tools and equipment
- Have an interest in using micro controllers and computer equipment/programs
- Excellent conditions
- Continuous personal development
- Interesting continually changing work
- Great opportunity to grow and develop
- Working with a professional team.
Senior Hardware Engineer
Are you an Electronics Engineer looking for an interesting & challenging role where you will work with a small professional team, testing and debugging Electronic Equipment at full component level and receive on-going training? This is an opportunity to increase your technical expertise while working on a wide range of Equipment in a stable permanent role.
This role would suit a suitably qualified person who has a deep interest in reverse Engineering and working with Electronics at the Component level.
The role involves:
- Supporting the technicians in diagnosing and repairing on the bench faulty Industrial Electronic Equipment to component level;
- Supporting the technicians to debug the root cause the components related to the fault;
- Assisting in the creation of appropriate processes and procedures;
- Providing technical support to the Customer Services & Sales team;
- Development of the technical team members skills and expertise.
The ideal candidate should have Skills & Experience in some of the following:
- Qualified to Degree level in Electronic/Electrical Engineering;
- Have a natural talent for reverse engineering electronic equipment to component level;
- Have experience working with electronics at the component level;
- Have experience training/coaching technical staff;
- Have specific knowledge of power electronics such as power supplies (SMP’s), AC Drives/Inverters, & PLC’s;
- Have skills and experience developing & building electronic interfaces and test Equipment;
- Fluent/advanced written and spoken English.
- Excellent Salary & conditions
- Continuous personal development
- Interesting continually changing work.