Want to join our team? Then check our careers page for available positions.
To apply for any of the available positions listed here please send your CV to email@example.com
Senior Hardware Engineer
The role involves:
- Supporting the technicians in diagnosing and repairing on the bench faulty Industrial Electronic Equipment to component level;
- Supporting the technicians to debug the root cause the components related to the fault;
- Assisting in the creation of appropriate processes and procedures;
- Providing technical support to the Customer Services & Sales team;
- Development of the technical team members skills and expertise.
The ideal candidate should have Skills & Experience in some of the following:
- Qualified to Degree level in Electronic/Electrical Engineering;
- Have a natural talent for reverse engineering electronic equipment to component level;
- Have experience working with electronics at the component level;
- Have experience training/coaching technical staff;
- Have specific knowledge of power electronics such as power supplies (SMP’s), AC Drives/Inverters, & PLC’s;
- Have skills and experience developing & building electronic interfaces and test Equipment;
- Fluent/advanced written and spoken English.
- Excellent Salary & conditions
- Continuous personal development
- Interesting continually changing work